Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Princess World


Welcome to my world, it is not always pretty but it is busy. Like I said we are 3 Princesses waiting for their prince. Princess MILF, no I am kidding, one day maybe, but for now Princess Momma, is currently waiting for her Prince to quit playing in the woods. He is currently training his new soldiers in different situations to prepare them for the upcomming deployment next year to the big sandbox. I am used to waiting for him. My other two princesses ~Princess Sammy and Princess Boo~ are also waiting for him to come home but are waiting for their true princes later on in life......way way later in life. For now they both adore their Prince Daddy and that is how we like it. It is so funny how kids work. The other day Sammy said she couldnt wait to get bigger so she could marry her daddy. I told her sorry he was already taken. But she is convienced that is she eats her veggies that she will grow big enough to marry someone.....that and get to play with Hannah Montana stuff or as she calls her HanaTana. It is so funny how she thinks. Princess Boo got her name because I call her Bella Boo Boo, but I am now thinking she is named that because if she is not in my arms or my eye sight, then it is Boo Hooo Hooo. Well I think that is it for now. I will try to blog as much as I can, I am trying to do this instead of smoking, so WARNING their might be some angry blogs, but I am trying to quit, so I thought this would keep my mind off of going outside to smoke when they nap. I hope it works.

1 comment:

Heather E said...

Welcome to blog life! I am SOOOOOO proud of you for wanting to quit smoking. We don't live "easy" lives so kicking an addiction is harder with NTC and deployments. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Okay, so we are looking forward to having you princesses over for dinner and the lighted parade. We may finally cut into my birthday cake too. See ya tomorrow!